Today I have the Theater Bar and Fireplace that we fabricated out of Orite granite with a Leathered Finish. We purchased the stone from one of our local suppliers, Adamas Stone.
I love this beautiful hammered copper prep sink!
The Orite is a really unique and beautiful stone. Overall it's black with rust, dark purples, white quartz and silver running through it.
The Leather Finish goes pretty deep into the stone, so it's very textured. I tried to capture the texture in the photo below...
We used the same stone on the Fireplace Hearth and Face that was in the Living Room right outside of the Theater Room.
If you have missed some of the posts about this home, be sure to catch up!
- Silver Travertine in the Master Bath. Oak Bamboo quartzite in the Master Closet.
- Carrara Marble Powder Bath & Galaxy Black Great Room Fireplace.
- Chocolate Truffle CaesarStone in the Guest Bath & Laundry Room.
- Absolute Black & Australian Reef Granite in the Kitchen.
- Darling Grandkids Bath with Carrara Marble.
Countertops: MGS by Design
Interior Design: Clayton Thompson (He doesn't have a website, email me if you'd like his contact info).
Home Builder: Peterson Builders